COVID-19 and Your Safety
Our lobby has reopened for your convenience.
Altadena Valley Animal Clinic
AVAC Cares About Your Safety Too!
We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus situation in our state along with the changes it brings to all of our daily lives. As always, we are committed to meeting the needs of our customers and their furry family members. To help reduce the stress many of you may be experiencing, we want to let you know how the clinic is addressing coronavirus concerns.
1. All staff are instructed and monitored on proper handwashing and sanitizing procedures.
2. Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby for customers use.
3. Our lobby has now reopened for your convenience.
4. Curbside service available. Please call the clinic upon arrival. 205-967-7383
5. You can have your medicine and pet food delivered directly to your home by using our safe and convenient online store. (Store website)
We also suggest you identify a family member or close neighbor that can act on your behalf should you contract the COVID-19 virus and your pet needs to come to the clinic for a scheduled appointment.
At AVAC we understand the concerns many people have during these uncertain times. We appreciate your business and continue to work hard to make your visit safe and pleasant. If you have any questions about the services offered during this time, please call our office at (205) 967-7383.
Julie Grimes, DVM